Saturday, August 23, 2014

My little august bloom by Nick Kler


 

My little august bloom
I will always love you
Even when I am feeling blue

Where ever you may be
I will be there next to you
I will always love you
My little august bloom

If you ever cry
I can see it in the sky
I will light a candle for you
My little august bloom

Every breath that I take
I take it just for you
I wish that I was there with you
My little august bloom

You will always be the light
That warms my coldest nights
You will always shine within my eyes
The only reason for my life

My little august bloom
I am so in love with you



google.com


Do You Know August?


Many find August to be a drag or a bore,
but it peaks the showering of the Perseid Meteors.

It's American Adventure Month, with trips to the seas.
There's the Eidenburgh Festival, and it's the month for
goat cheese.

In Ohio there's twin days the 1st weekend each year,
and the 30th is the International Day of the Disappeared.

Peridot and Onyx are the August birth gems.
The birth plant a poppy in many colors, and long stems.

Leo and Virgo are the months signs on the Zodiac,
and Salmon are fished by the Alaskan bear, the Kodiak.

August may not be exciting, but should not be hated.
With traditions, and vacations it's often underrated.

Author Notes

Prompt- Poetic calender contest
This is not my favorite piece, but I wanted to put a little humor into whats usually a non celebratory month. It really is National goat cheese month which I personally find slightly humorous....GGGOOOO goat cheese...hahaha
© Melissa Gibson. All rights reserved, 17 days ago
- See more at: http://allpoetry.com/poem/11603985-Do-You-Know-August--by-Tyger-Bee-Willow#sthash.W8retCMB.dpuf

Do You Know August?


Many find August to be a drag or a bore,
but it peaks the showering of the Perseid Meteors.

It's American Adventure Month, with trips to the seas.
There's the Eidenburgh Festival, and it's the month for
goat cheese.

In Ohio there's twin days the 1st weekend each year,
and the 30th is the International Day of the Disappeared.

Peridot and Onyx are the August birth gems.
The birth plant a poppy in many colors, and long stems.

Leo and Virgo are the months signs on the Zodiac,
and Salmon are fished by the Alaskan bear, the Kodiak.

August may not be exciting, but should not be hated.
With traditions, and vacations it's often underrated.

Author Notes

Prompt- Poetic calender contest
This is not my favorite piece, but I wanted to put a little humor into whats usually a non celebratory month. It really is National goat cheese month which I personally find slightly humorous....GGGOOOO goat cheese...hahaha
© Melissa Gibson. All rights reserved, 17 days ago
- See more at: http://allpoetry.com/poem/11603985-Do-You-Know-August--by-Tyger-Bee-Willow#sthash.W8retCMB.dpuf

Do You Know August?


Many find August to be a drag or a bore,
but it peaks the showering of the Perseid Meteors.

It's American Adventure Month, with trips to the seas.
There's the Eidenburgh Festival, and it's the month for
goat cheese.

In Ohio there's twin days the 1st weekend each year,
and the 30th is the International Day of the Disappeared.

Peridot and Onyx are the August birth gems.
The birth plant a poppy in many colors, and long stems.

Leo and Virgo are the months signs on the Zodiac,
and Salmon are fished by the Alaskan bear, the Kodiak.

August may not be exciting, but should not be hated.
With traditions, and vacations it's often underrated.

Author Notes

Prompt- Poetic calender contest
This is not my favorite piece, but I wanted to put a little humor into whats usually a non celebratory month. It really is National goat cheese month which I personally find slightly humorous....GGGOOOO goat cheese...hahaha
© Melissa Gibson. All rights reserved, 17 days ago
- See more at: http://allpoetry.com/poem/11603985-Do-You-Know-August--by-Tyger-Bee-Willow#sthash.W8retCMB.dpuf